Naše škola 12.2.2019 obdržela Etwinning certifkát pro účast v projektu Velikonoční tradice Evropy spolu s Rumunskem, Polskem, Chorvatskem a Litvou. Od února se ŽÁCI VIII.C zapojují do různých aktivit a prezentací. Naším úkolem je vyrobit tradiční velikonoční přání, natočit krátké video o sobě a naší škole a v angličtině připravit prezentaci v PowerPointu na téma VELIKONOCE A VELIKONOČNÍ TRADICE v ČESKÉ REPUBLICE.
The idea of the project is to exchange info about how different cultures celebrate Easter. First, we would like our students to get to know each other and communicate in English, of course. Then show our schools and tell a bit about favourite subjects, teachers etc. Then exchange information about Easter traditions in each country. Then send Easter cards to each other in English.
1. Students communicate in English with peer students form other European countries.
2. Students use Internet tools or other programes to make a presentation about Easter
3. Students learn how important Easter is for each country taking part in the project and how other European countris celebrate Easter
4. Students make Easter cards themselves – they use their creativity to make the most traditional and popular cards that are usually sent in their country
5. Students learn about traditional food eaten during Easter time in other countries
6. Students learn about religious aspects of Easter in other countries.
7. Students learn about each other schools a little bit.
1. Students log on to the project website and create their profiles, they communicate in English on chat, Feb
2. Students make a short video in which they introduce themselves (about 5 minutes) in which they introduce themselves.
3. Students make a video about their school (classrooms, canteen, gym, playground etc), Feb/March
4. Students make a presentation about Easter traditions in their country. It can be a few presentations for example one of them tell about food, another about religious aspect, another about other traditions. It can also be about everything together. It’s up to the kids. They can do it in groups or individually, Students use either PPt or other online Tools, March
5. Sudents make easter cards themselves, write Easter wishes in English and we exchange addresses (not virtual but real ones ) and we send themto each others‘ schools with students‘ names on them, the beginning of April.
All partners upload materials as they do the tasks.